Campaign "Stop Overdose" Launches
Posted 5/06/16 (Fri)
The North Dakota Department of Human Services’ Behavioral Health Division, in collaboration with the Reducing Pharmaceutical Narcotics Task Force, is launching “Stop Overdose.” This statewide campaign is focused on saving lives by sharing information and providing resources for those most impacted by this public health concern such as family members and friends, prescribers, pharmacists, behavioral health professionals, and first responders.
Visit www.prevention.nd.gov/stopoverdose for more information, resources and campaign materials.
- Flyer 1 (Target Audience: High-risk users and their families)
- Flyer 2 (Target Audience: Individuals and families receiving a naloxone prescription)
- Flyer 3 (Target Audience: Licensed Addition Counselors)
- Flyer 4 (Target Audience: Pharmacists)
- Flyer 5 (Target Audience: General Public)
- Poster 1 (Target Audience: General Public)
- Poster 2 (Target Audience: General Public)
Materials are available for FREE and can be ordered online through the Prevention Resource and Media Center.
North Dakota Prevention Resource and Media Center
If you would like more information about News, please contact us.