Behavioral Health Council Applicants Needed
Posted 12/12/12 (Wed)
The Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services is expanding the current Mental Health Planning Council to form a Behavioral Health Council. The combined council will include five additional substance abuse related member positions. Are you, or someone you know, interested in participating on the council in one of the following positions:
- An adult diagnosed with a substance use disorder
- A Combat Veteran of the Iraq or Afghanistan Conflicts (receiving mental health or substance use treatment)
- A youth diagnosed with a substance use disorder
- A family member of a youth diagnosed with a substance use disorder
- A representative of a private provider Substance Abuse Treatment Agency
We invite you to share this page with others who may be interested in participating on the council.
For additional information regarding the Mental Health and Substance Abuse Planning Council, please review the attached application form.
Individuals interested in serving on the council are invited to complete and submit an application form. Only fully-completed applications will be considered. The council will review the application and submit their recommendations to the Governor for final selection.
Completed application should be submitted to:
North Dakota Mental Health and Substance Abuse Planning Council
c/o (Mr.) Lauren J. Sauer, Program Administrator, ND DHS, Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
1237 West Divide Avenue, Suite 1C
Bismarck, ND 58501
* Dates will be January 24-25, 2013; March 14-15, 2013; July 25-26, 2013; October 24-25, 2012. All meetings will be held at the Bismarck Comfort Inn.
If you would like more information about News, please contact us.