Last week, Heartview leadership presented its final, board-approved strategic plan to employees. The plan encompasses the ideas of Heartview's 160 employees, which were captured through surveys and team meetings. The 5-year plan will be put into action through a series of one year work plans to ensure the organization continues to move forward and best serve its patients, employees and the community.
Heartview 5-Year Strategic Plan
- Attract and retain Heartview workforce and contribute to the overall growth of workforce in the field.
- Recruit additional workers with a focus on nurses, Licensed Addiction Counselors, case workers, and residential technicians.
- Improve training opportunities.
- Retain current workforce.
- Bolster the addiction workforce through student training opportunities, recruitment through high schools and colleges, and a formal career advancement program for current employees.
- Improve current services and offer additional services to better serve our community.
- Improve current clinical services.
- Foster external partnerships and opportunities to reduce stigma for clients and promote additional wrap around services for clients.
- Expand the Dickinson branch to include outpatient services.
- Ensure the long-term stability and sustainability of Heartview.
- Enhance internal processes to maximize efficiency and organizational effectiveness.
- Seek out grants and funding for current and new services as available.
- Develop Legislator education plan to retain support.